Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family Pictures











We had family pictures taken last week. They were overdue. I have not had individuals taken of the kids for almost 2 yrs. We had them scheduled for the day we had our car accident last fall and then we had to wait until spring to reschedule. We had them done by Captured Memories a lady named Jen. She did a great job. I have only got to see a couple of the pictures so far. She will have the rest ready sometime next week. I can't wait to see them all. It was a little crazy trying to get Kaitlyn to cooperate. She was more interested in throwing rocks in the stream. I still think they did a great job. She took about 300 pictures and she said she narrowed it down and after editing I will have 40-50 to choose from. That will be a hard decision. You can get a preview on her blog capturedmemoriesbyjandj.blogspot.com. I highly recommend her.

3 comments:

the coopers said...

They look great!! You are going to have a hard time choosing : )

Margie said...

Nice pictures! Wow, how the kids are growing up.

mom23kids said...

wow they look great