Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mackinaw Island











Mark and I went to Mackinaw Island last weekend. We try to go there every year for our anniversary. We went up on Thursday and came home on Sunday. We love it up there. It gives us time to relax and get away from our busy life for a few days. Mark's parents were kind enough to watch the kids for us.
I really love photography and we spent a lot of time riding bikes around the island taking pictures. This was our first time there with our new camera and I couldn't wait to try it out.

We went golfing one morning. Mark loves to golf. I just went along for him. I am not very good. I did do better then I thought I was going to. At least I didn't have to dig my ball out of the brush. Mark ended up loosing his cell phone some where on the golf course and we never found it. Oh well.
The weather was very nice too. I think it was in the 70's and sunny most of the time. It was so great to spend time just the two of us.





No comments: